Recommend Manga With OP Male Protagonist

Raigin

Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
Can anyone recommend me a good manga with OP or close to OP male protagonist? I can't find any manga like that. I have read many mangas with this tag but can't find any mangas. There's many mangas with tag like this in mangaupdates. But can't pick. So somone please recommend me some manga with OP make protagonist.

Ciela

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Credits
Can anyone recommend me a good manga with OP or close to OP male protagonist? I can't find any manga like that. I have read many mangas with this tag but can't find any mangas. There's many mangas with tag like this in mangaupdates. But can't pick. So somone please recommend me some manga with OP make protagonist.
Much better if you tell us which manga you've read through, and what exactly does "OP protagonist" refer to.

Raigin

Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
Much better if you tell us which manga you've read through, and what exactly does "OP protagonist" refer to.
OP means overpowered. But it's fine as long as the protagonist is not a good for nothing.

And the manga's I have already read is the popular ones. Like- One-punch Man, Akatsuki no Yona, Shokugeki no Soma, Gintama..etc. But I know there are so many underrated mangas in the past and even now. That's why I was asking if anyone read any good manga besides the very famous ones.

Well I wonder if you already read this famous series but
[Thảo luận] Người độc quyền :3
Max OP MC
When you read just join that thread for discussion
Is this One-punch Man?

senki

Eroge Addict
Reaction score
Credits

the only MainChar OP i like :daica: I read some another mangas with MC OP and it so boring. may be, Rurouni Kenshin...

vesau

Harem Meister
Reaction score
Credits
Mahouka koukou rettousei, Vagabond, Sakamoto desu ga, Magico, GhostBlade

old: Get backers, Samurai deeper kyo, Rurouni Kenshin, Eat-man, ...

Raigin

Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
the only MainChar OP i like I read some another mangas with MC OP and it so boring. may be, Rurouni Kenshin..
Well,he is the first op character I saw:164:

Mahouka koukou rettousei, Vagabond, Sakamoto desu ga, Magico, GhostBlade

old: Get backers, Samurai deeper kyo, Rurouni Kenshin, Eat-man, ...
Other than Magico, GhostBlade and Eat-man I have read the others. Gonna check these three out later.

Do you have any others?

onichichi

Ultimate******
Reaction score
Credits
Well,he is the first op character I saw:164:

Other than Magico, GhostBlade and Eat-man I have read the others. Gonna check these three out later.

Do you have any others?
Gun X Clover.

Just read it, not an inch regret

vesau

Harem Meister
Reaction score
Credits
You can try Iris zero, Usogui, Drifters, Helsing, Darwin game, Maou no hajimekata, Re:monster, Tsuyuku new saga, ... and many addapted from novel

Raigin

Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
Gun X Clover.

Just read it, not an inch regret
Already read it. And I don't regret it. It's awesome:81:

You can try Iris zero, Usogui, Drifters, Helsing, Darwin game, Maou no hajimekata, Re:monster, Tsuyuku new saga, ... and many addapted from novel
Usogui is the only one I haven't read yet. Will check it out.